I am actually looking forward to begin in school. After a summer break and examinations that went good. I got the highest mark in both the subjects that I was tested in.
Also I really want to move on in my life, to the next level. At the moment, I pretty much stuck in the bottom of the scale, I don’t have any education, and I want to earn decent money.
I am 21 years old, and I am turning 22 next month. So it is about time that I get myself pulled together and get myself an education.
But now the problem is, what the hell do I want to study…
My girlfriend’s uncle has bought this PC for £2000 (20,000 DKR) and it is really high end. But it is really messing up everything, whenever I have tried to fix things on it, it has worked fine. It ran Crysis and Gears of War at maximum settings without any sweat.
But as soon as I come home, I get a phonecall from him, telling me that the game crashes and some of the games does not even start.
So next friday he’ll bring over the machine to my place, and I’ll work my magic on it.
I tested all the hardware and it scores the maximum points at Vista and it runs without any problems, from what I can see.
Lets see if a reinstall of Vista and all the drivers might help the problems.
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…