This is an ongoing debate. Are one even able to discuss this, are they not two completely different series?
Recently though it seems like The Simpons are trying use some of the formula that the The Family Guy uses aswell, by shoving in random pieces that are far out.
Both series are about dysfunctional families in the American suburbia. The Family Guy has just added random non-fiction, like the Mayor Adam West being 95% helium and then floats away.
The Simpsons has been a bit more earth bound and tried to question certain things, and actually make it seem as if it was possible to do in real life.
Lately though they got random sequences that are “super-natural.”
So which shows does I think is the best?
Depends on how you define best, if you mean best by which have made me laugh the most, then it would The Family Guy.
The Simpsons however has stories and are better to tell them than The Family Guy where you easily get lost in all the gags and stupidity (but that is also fun).
They are both great series.
Comment with your view. Which is better and why?
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…