It is so frustrating to sit in my situation, where everythings finally seems to fit in place, but there is just ONE FUCKING PIECE that is missing from the larger puzzle of life.
I need to have a green light from the head of unemployment in my municipality in order for me to get on with my education, until that, I am stuck in my current situation.
The limbo of boredom, I am not defacto unemployed, but I have to be registered as such, in order for me to get my check, that enables me to be able to support myself and my son.
When I get on an education, I would be able to get a check for students.
Argh! How frustrating, but patience is a virtue, a virtue that is tested hard sometimes.
I also need to be more active on Youtube, feedback from my subscribers would be welcome, what kind of videos of mine they liked, and why, so I got an idea of what to focus on.
But I just reinstalled the Watchtower Societies Library from 1950 – 2008, and it is deliciously filled with craziness, hah.
A friend of mine, who is a in closet atheist, living in very pieous JW home, has said he will see if he can get me the latest version of the WT Library, hehe, it is good to be up to date with your bullshit.
Take care everyone.
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…