The ultimative question; “Who am I?”.
The short answer: “Me.”
Well since you clicked into this page you probably would like the long answer.
It all began the 24th September 1986 in the northern regions of Sweden. I was born, and so began my life. My parents whom brought me into this world were both Danish.
9 months later I began walking around. My first word was; “aaaa” If you can count that as a word, but it was pretty close to “far” which means dad in Danish.
So the life as a bilingual crazy guy had begun.
21 years later I got my own son, Marius, I live in the upper regions of Denmark. (I moved to Denmark with my family in 1996).
In 2005 I joined the site YouTube where I have been posting videos since.
If you want to know more, you are more than welcome to leave me a message on YouTube, here or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also try and catch me on Twitter.com/tylzen
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…