Are Agnostics Superior?
I have a couple of times come across people who call themselves agnostics. They are most likely agnostics but what is bothering me about these particular agnostics are they try to claim moral high ground.
They think agnosticism is the middle ground between theism (belief in gods) or atheism (lack of belief in gods). The fact is that agnosticism does not say anything about belief.
It is about knowledge if there are any gods. Which I do not have but I do not believe there are any gods.
So I am an agnostic atheist.
People who say they ONLY are agnostic should get off their high horse and actually find out if they are atheist or theist.
Not take some fake moral high ground.
4 Responses to Are Agnostics Superior?
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…