Beware of what you share…
Been awhile since I posted something on my blog.
I should update it more regularly, but so little time.
Anyway, I got this experience on Twitter, I was sharing a site, www.truthism.com to show something outrageous, and one of the people I follow actually thanked me for it. Because he had been looking for it.
He was taking it as semi-legit and said much of it made sense.
There was also some private messages he sent to me, which I am not going disclose.
But it got me to thinking, should we be more careful what we share? If we got sites that are bogus, but if we share them with people that have a tendency to believe it, we might push more people into the realm of conspiracies and pseudo-science.
On the other hand, it is also good to know which sites are crazy out there.
www.truthism.com is one of them.
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…