Watching through the window he could see her smiling.
Her own reflection in the mirror looking back at her, smiling unaware that this would be her last smile.
Before she was able to register the sound of broken glass, she felt the sharp pain from the knife that had been thrust into her chest.
She tried to scream, no sound came, her lungs had been punctured. She fell on her knees grabbing the handle of the knife with both her hands.
Knowing this was her last minutes, she saw the puddle of blood she was kneeling in. It was her blood, her life, and it was vanishing.
There was no smile no more.
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…