Christmas is here. (Or Tylzmas ;-))
So this is Christmas, well sort of. I am looking forward to all the family stuff. Not really for my own sake, but to observe my son’s reaction about it all. Being 2 years old this is his first “proper” Christmas. Last year he was more focused on the paper, rather than on the presents. Not that it also was not cute, but I am looking forward to his reaction when he gets my gift. A toy laptop that can do stuff.
Being a parent is magical, and you truly don’t appreciate the love of your parents until you are a parent yourself. Watching your child growing up and exploring the world around it.
It is also a lot of responsability since you got the complete trust of an other human being in your hands. Your child trust your judgement the first couple of years, you are the pillars of trust and comfort. Your child feels safe around you. This is a feeling that one should never abuse.
So for all of you out there, Merry Christmas, and stay safe.
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…