My awesome computer is total melted, the mobo has produced the mysterious blue smoke. Which means that it is dead. I am not sure how much of the computer I can save. But I think that the CPU and RAM is toast.
It all happened because of some freak accident, my girlfriend disconnect and connected some USB devices which sent some voltage directly into the mobo.
But fear not, my new PC is on its way, I am going to get it tomorrow!
The new hardware is going to be.
E8500 3.1Ghz Intel Duo Core
Geforce 9800 factory overclocked.
All in pieces so I have to assemble it.
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…