I am back…
Yes, I am back on with the blogging thing.
So this is the new design that I chose to go with. I will still use WordPress since it is the most clean and fun blogging tool to work with.
I am still on leave untill 3rd December, after Marius got born (my son) I have spent a lot of time around him . He is adorable and looks like his dad. (Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1XhmiwtZJg )
Life has changed since I became “Dad” I look at things with another perspective. It is a good feeling and I love him, and my girlfriend. I will do my utterly best to give him a safe and good upbringing. I have given life!
Today I also put down the first brick in my on coming education, I went over to VUC in Aalborg and “enlisted”. So I will begin the 7th January at school. It will be good to be back in the bench learning, and not letting my brain rot.
I hope I will be able to keep this blog active and most of all, interresting.
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…