I hate quitters!
Last night I sat and had an awesome game of Fifa09 on my Playstation 3. It was very close, and it went into over time and all. I scored one goal, and won. This resulted in the guy I played against, just quit. Which meant I got no points for winning that game.
I am not a point whore, but I like to see the match statistics after the game, to see how even, or just check out how good I or bad I did.
A lot of people have this tendency, when they see they are loosing, they just quit.
It is not only in Fifa09, but a lot of other games, thankfully have an auto-lose if you quit mid-game.
This could hurt people who just had a freakish accident, and the game turned off, or the entire PC. But that would just make ONE game, when players are abusing the quit button, their lose to win ratio is not true.
Some games you can see the ladder of who is the best, that the top guys have lost few games, but won hundreds.
This is just annoying, I hope that EA games will do something against this
Take care, and don’t be a jerk, play the game to the end.
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…