Spiritual Safety tip for children!
I do not know if I should laugh or cry.
I stumbled across a website for Christian Children.
And this was they had to say about atheists,
“If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTER RIGHT AWAY!
You may be moved to try and witness to these poor lost souls yourself, however AVOID TALKING TO THEM!
Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God’s Word.
Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.”
I do not know if I should laugh or cry, but it is more sad than funny. This kind of indoctrination, trying to teach children that just because someone has a lack of belief in a deity or deities they are grumpy and would even consider hurting children.
I could not care less what religious people want to believe in, but when they try and impose stuff like this onto children that has not developed critical thinking, then I am disgusted, and I might even go so far and say that such people should not be allowed to be near children.
Religious indoctrination is borderline child abuse.
Leave a Reply
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…