My internet connection have been rather dumb these past days, giving me all sort of NAT problems.
So after actually a couple of weeks with a irregular and annoying internet, I decided to call the support line at my ISP (Internet Service Provider).
I stated my issue, hardware, and anything relevant.. He did a check on my connection, and he said: “Well you connection is too fast…”
I am like WTF (What the fuck) how can my connection be too fast? I am paying for a 10/2mbit connection…
It all ended with a price cut and a reduction of my speed. So I had to settle with 8mbit/1mbit connection, but atleast it is working without any issues.
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…