That is true guys, most of you I hope have heard of Hitman the videogame, made by the danish company IO interactive.
For those who have not, I can explain that you play the role of a genetically engineered hitman, hired to kill various bad guys. You’re number 47 out of 47 clones. The only major plothole I can spot from the movie and game from the trailer is that he is “raised” as a child in the movie, but in the game he is born as an adult
But being raised as a child perhaps makes more sense, and is less sci-fi.
I am soo eager for it to hit the danish movie marked, it is a must see.
A decent video game to movie, which Uwe Boll haven’t touched
(Since the embedded movie screwed with my site design, check it out at www.hitmanthemovie.com)
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…