EA games has confirmed that they are going to publish KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) and it is developed by Bioware.
If it is a number three in the row of successfull games, I do not know.
All I know is that it has been confirmed to be a MMORPG (Multi Mass Online Roleplaying Game). Which I think sounds interresting… It is set 4000 years before Star Wars Galaxies (the only StarWars MMORPG on the market at the moment, besides all those textbased ones). So Jedis and Siths do exsist and are not some ancient mystical tribe as it is in the SWG universe.
But I wonder if they are going to make this a lightsaber wielding madness of a game, or if you need to develop your character to become a jedi.
Regardless, I will probably look into this product when it hits the streets.
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…