It was time for a change, change for the better I hope.
I have made and implented a new design, it is more plain, brigther and easier to read.
There have also been added social media sharing options in the bottom of all posts, so if you find some you like, you can now easily share with friends and the world.
Hopefully I can make some content that the people appreciate.
Since I began my fund for new PC parts I have reached 13.5% of my goal of 879 USD. If you want to help out you can donate in the upper right corner.
This is the related post for my PC fund.
With that, I will end this post with this great video by Melodysheep
It has been awhile since I have updated my blog, but with good reason.
A lot happened in 2012, and much of it took most of my time from the Summer of 2012 to January 2013.
These things were:
- Getting into a relationship, and leaving it
- My son being in and out of hospitals all of August due to complications from a routine removal of his polyps and tonsils. (He is fine now, besides having to visit the hospital in the first weekend of 2013 for putting LEGO up his nose.)
- Going from local chairman of my local atheist group to a seat on the board of directors at the national Danish Atheist Society. (After months of crazy internal struggles and political intrigues.)
- Debate with a Dr.Theol. at a seminary school.
- Lobbying against ritual circumcision of boys in Denmark.
It has been busy, but I have learned a lot, and it has also been a lot of fun.
I feel bad for not keeping up with my YouTube or blog, but I only have two arms, I tried to get back on Youtube by purchasing a HD webcam, but sadly discovered that neither of my PCs were powerful enough to pull of recording via it.
Which brings me to the topic of this entry, I as an unemployed single-father, political activist, my funds are rather low, and my work-PC is soon turning 6, and sadly its motherboard has peaked in upgrades, L755 socket, for the technical minded people.
So I am trying to get funds to purchase a new PC, which means the parts that I need, like a new motherboard, GFX, RAM, HDD, and CPU.
I went out looking for the best value parts, and so far fell on a price of 5025 DKK = 879,37 USD for it all.
If you want to help me out, I added a donation option on my site, and will update if I get donations.
Also you may email me at email@example.com if you are in Denmark and want to take a look at my list of parts and could suggest cheaper or better.
The parts are:
- Bundkort: http://www.edbpriser.dk/bundkort/msi-z77a-g45-id-6725474.aspx
- CPU: http://www.edbpriser.dk/processor/core-i5-i5-3570-6-mb-intel-boxed-id-6829782.aspx –
- Køler: http://www.edbpriser.dk/processorkoeling/arctic-cooling-freezer-13-id-4399763.aspx –
- RAM: http://www.edbpriser.dk/ram/kingston-valueram-1-x-4-gb-id-6820593.aspx –
- Gfx: http://www.edbpriser.dk/grafikkort/evga-geforce-gtx-560-superclocked-2-gb-id-5332532.aspx
- HDD: http://www.edbpriser.dk/harddisk/wd-blue-wd5000aakx-500-gb-id-4317776.aspx
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…