Today, me and Ditte sent the final papers in with shared custody. It required that we sent our records of our baptisment, two witnesses for our signatures on the shared custody papers. And that was it, we sent it in today, and hopefully will get some kind of answer within this week or the beginning of the next.
Marius is now 21 days old and he is doing fine, well he has a minor cold, but nothing to worry about.
I have spent two of my days putting up a new website for my older sister.
You can check out the result: www.pinkstudio.dk (She is an amateur freelance photographer)
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…