I do not know whethere to laugh or to cry. Romania has proposed a law that will make it illegal for witches to make false predictions. In other hands they will be held accountable for their predictions of the future.
It is both fun and sad that a government has to make a law about woo-woo as if it was real, or at least some of it. If the law passes and it makes them accountable for the failed predictions and fortune tellings, I wonder if it will have an impact on the superstition that flourishes in Romania.
As a sidenote, all the donations has to be registered as a tax income. So being a witch is a legit job. Hehe.
- Mariam on Romanian witches no longer allowed to cheat.
- Updating & 13.5% to goal - Tylzen's Thoughts on Now accepting donations
- Mark Nielsen on An Atheist Temple? Why I Think It Is A Silly Idea!
- Christian Thostrup on Why I think secularism is important…
- CosmicJoghurt on Why I think secularism is important…